Benchtop Biocontainment Enclosures
The bioBUBBLE Benchtop Biocontainment Enclosure (BBE) is an ideal containment solution for cell sorters, cell analyzers, incubators, centrifuges, microscopes, or any benchtop laboratory equipment used in BSL-2 and BSL-3 applications. The BBE exceeds Class 1 Biological Safety Cabinet specifications, capturing aerosols and other airborne particulates emitted during laboratory procedures to protect workers and the lab environment.
- Airflow 100+ fpm through the user access
- Air is drawn into the BBE on all sides, decreasing uncirculated air pockets
- Flexible material minimizes equipment noise and vibration
- Energy Efficient: Fans are 75% efficient. The low back pressure enables fans to run at lower speeds to decrease energy usage. Clear construction of the enclosure transmits ambient light, eliminating the need for an internal light source and helping to maintain a low heat load and reduce electrical consumption.
- Durable: Surfaces are easy to clean using standard laboratory sterilants and disinfectants.
- Easy Access: Innovative design with custom ports facilitates access through the sides of the enclosure for use, maintenance, and calibration.
- Remote Display: Monitors HEPA life, airflow and temperature.
- Small Footprint: Custom sized to fit equipment.
- Customizable: Options include size and style, access panel locations and a remote display.
Design Styles: Cleanrooms and Containment Enclosures
bioBUBBLE softwall cleanrooms and containment enclosures are constructed using an anodized aluminum framework and a durable, vinyl skin, and are powered by HEPA filtered air handlers with energy efficient fans. Equipment is lightweight and easily modified as your needs change. Solutions are available as benchtop enclosures, freestanding rooms, and architectural renovations (wall-to-wall designs) to maximize your workspace. You can even create clean and containment conditions within the same environment. Each system is completely customizable and constructed in any size or configuration to suit the specific needs of your space and research.
Some of the very first bioBUBBLE cleanroom enclosures have been in continuous operation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for more than 20 years. bioBUBBLE softwall cleanrooms are economical and durable enough to withstand the most demanding research and manufacturing environments. Contact us to learn more about our technology.