Animal Bedding Disposal Unit
Protect the Respiratory Health of Animal Care Workers
Continuous operation of the bedding disposal unit provides high levels of HEPA filtration to the surrounding area, greatly reducing airborne particulates and minimizing the opportunity for disease transmission throughout the vivarium.
- Most popular animal bedding disposal unit on the market for its ease of use, portability, and low cost.
- Highly effective, with a capture velocity of 100 feet per minute at the outside rim of a standard 30-gallon receptacle.
- Custom height modification is available to accommodate any size receptacle.
- Soft, flexible surfaces minimize cage breakage. No hard surfaces come into contact with cages.
- Open design provides a more ergonomic, user-friendly experience with no reaching or leaning in to empty cages.
High levels of filtration in the cage wash area greatly reduce airborne particulates and minimize the opportunity for disease transmission throughout the vivarium.
Lightweight: Aluminum frames and lightweight synthetics create the lightest units on the market.
Portable: Heavy-duty 5″ casters with brakes.
Capacity: Accepts all standard biohazard boxes and waste receptacles.
Controls Odors: Decreases the volume of damp airborne particulates and significantly reduces odors.
Options: Custom modifications available to accommodate taller and wider receptacles.
Learn more about how bioBUBBLE animal bedding disposal units can improve working conditions for your animal care workers. Contact us today!