bioBUBBLE Containment Enclosures
- Completely customizable and constructed in any size or configuration to suit the specific needs of your space and research
- Can be free standing or incorporated into architecturally renovated containment rooms. Learn more »
- Ideal for quarantine rooms, surgical suites and procedural areas, food safety research, powder/compound mixing and preparation, biocontainment of pollens and plant matter for horticultural research
- An alternative to biosafety cabinets, these enclosures are ideal primary containment for cell sorters, cell analyzers, plate readers, incubators, centrifuges, microscopes, or any benchtop laboratory equipment
- Capture aerosols and other airborne particulates emitted during laboratory procedures
- Exceed Class 1 specifications
Other bioBUBBLE Products that Enhance our Containment Enclosures
Air Showers – High volume, low velocity HEPA-filtered air stream for a localized area of high filtration.
Power Unit with Diffusion Head – High levels of HEPA filtration to reduce dust, dander, and other airborne particulates at the room level.
Bedding Disposal Unit – Personnel protection from airborne particulates.
Rack Covers – Durable vinyl-coated polyester covers custom manufactured to fit any size rack, trolley or cart.
See bioBUBBLE Containment Enclosures in Action:
Colorado State University – TB Research Lab
Texas A&M University – BSL-3 Food Safety